for easy cleaning!
1x dust + polish microfiber cleaning cloth
1x glass + mirrors microfiber cleaning cloth
Color: cyan, purple, and blue
Material: 80% polyester + 20% polyamide
8 cleaning sides).
2. Spray your All-Purpose Microfiber with a cleanser of
your choice or just water. Use your dust +
polish towel dry.
3. Clean the area, apply pressure to remove hard spots.
4. Enjoy a clean surface!
We founded Everneat in 2015 as a response to a more natural and efficient way of home cleaning when we moved to NYC. In the search of the best Eco-Friendly Cleaning products, we didn’t find a brand that offers truly natural products with professional-grade quality and a signature smell, so we ended with a mix of brands, fragrances and totally confused…just as you when you go to the cleaning aisle at your grocery store.
Luckily, our background in Sustainable Architecture (LEED Associate), Residential Construction experience, helped us grow Everneat as a Premium Cleaning Provider, and of course, an alternative to traditional cleaning companies (yes, the ones that use harmful cleaning supplies and non-efficient methods).
We decided to take action and build a brand that was true to their values. In the following years, we’ve been testing our proprietary formulations through our experience in the cleaning business and cleaning our own home.
Our products are 100% handmade in small batches at our headquarters located in Fairfield, CT. In fact, they are so safe that our mini-production-manager, our daughter Emilia, participates also in the process and especially enjoys preparing our cleaning Fizzies and scrubs!
Now, we are more than ready to share our signature products with you so you can have the same Everneat experience at home.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security