• Breathe deeply and experience the benefits.
• Repeat as necessary, no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Allow a minimum of 2-3 hours between applications.
• Eliminates tension from head, neck, and shoulders.
• Provides cooling relief to soothe pain.
• Naturally relieves headaches and tension.
Little Moon Essentials is a bath and body care brand that is devoted to providing high-quality, natural remedies for the body, mind, and soul through aromatherapy. We pride ourselves in our handcrafted process creating formulas with carefully sourced ingredients while using earth-friendly practices. All Little Moon Essentials products are cruelty-free, planet-friendly, and hand made by our team in the USA. Our mission is to provide natural remedies that will improve your physical and emotional well-being, so you can feel your best every day.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
I used to laugh at topics thinking there was no way it could help at all, but a friend offered some to me when I was fighting a migraine so I tried it. The scent helps open up your sinuses and it actually knocks the pain down quite a bit both on my sinus headaches and my migraines. I'm sold. I wouldn't use it alone, but it compliments the pain pills wonderfully.
This product is amazing! I have TMJ and it works so well at relieving the tightness in the muscles of my neck, shoulders, and head! Have already placed another order. Love the little tins, great for traveling! And the smell....wonderful!
The smell alone helps my headaches. I do have to admit that it's very strong and if you put on your temples your eyes may burn a little so do be careful. I like to rub it around the back of my ears and the base of my neck.
Great natural analgesic for topical headache relief. Strong smell alert if you find that triggering but I like this product for neck and shoulder.
Yes yes and yes! I’m not big on taking pain meds, so this being a natural option that works is the best!
Smells amazing, but doesn’t do much for my actual headache/migraine.
This is great for headaches, it actually does what it is sold to do!